The course will cover the procedures in Bromcom Attendance, which enable schools to meet their day to day statutory attendance recording / monitoring needs.
Some basic knowledge of Bromcom is useful. Users new to Bromcom are advised to also attend the Bromcom Office User Course..
- Record attendance marks for pupils/students
- How to use the Take Register routines
- How to manage pupil attendance data and how to run reports to help monitor attendance at a range of levels
- Delegates will leave with a good understanding of the attendance functionality within Bromcom.
- Delegates will be able to use the register functions with confidence within their job role.
- Delegates will be able to run reports in order to monitor attendance at a range of different levels.
For further information please contact us: email@example.com 020 8249 6900
Staff in School with responsibility for the day to day operation and management of attendance.