This course is designed to assist with the tidying of addresses, contacts and other data. You will be guided through the use of various automated routines in order to ensure integrity of data.
Knowledge of pupil records, adding contacts and addresses as well as other SIMS .net core functionality will be expected.
- The Bulk Address Tools in SIMS .net
- Address Validation when entering addresses
- Avoiding duplicating addresses and contacts when entering pupil records
- Ensuring all siblings to have the 'little house' against their parental contacts
- Parental responsibility and other contact 'tick boxes'
- Supervised hands on to your school data
For further information please contact us: email@example.com 020 8249 6900
Administrative officers/Business Managers/ in Primary or Secondary schools who manage addresses and contacts in SIMS .net