This course will take the user through the steps needed to setup a new academic year and complete the required end of year process in SIMS.
Users should have good knowledge of SIMS
- Creating the 2020/2021 academic year dates
- New staff for September 2020
- Creating the pastoral structure (registration groups) for 2020/2021
- Promoting existing pupils from old to new registration groups
- Bulk leavers
- Printing class lists for the new academic year
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 020 8249 6900
Experienced Office staff who manage pupil data in SIMS and have not previously completed the pastoral end of academic year procedures in SIMS.