The Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005 requires employers to have a strategy to evacuate people (staff, visitors and children) within the building.
This course will provide Schools with a Fire Legislation overview and teach about the common causes of fire.
What will I learn?
- Fire prevention
- What to do if a fire breaks out
- Emergency evacuation procedures
- Safety features within buildings
- How people react in fire situations
- Your role in the event of a fire
- Safe evacuation and fire assembly
- Basic principles of fire
- Legislation and fire risk assessment requirements
- Control measures to minimise the risk of fire
- Structural measures to prevent spread of fire and smoke
- Fire detection, fire warning and fire fighting equipment
- Requirements for fire plans & Emergency evacuation procedures.
- How to use fire extinguishers
If you require additional information or have any questions please contact us at Training@theeducationspace.co.uk or telephone 020 8249 6900 option 2
This course is suitable for those who would like to be nominated fire wardens and those looking to renew their existing fire warden certification